What’s always at the top of the charts when it comes to cookware? Stainless steel, especially Krups stainless steel! Here, the top five reasons why this metal continues to be a big hit in the kitchen.
5. Durability. Rust-proof, stain-resistant and warp-free, stainless steel has a longer life span than most materials — and you can always rely on it to maintain a great shine.
4. Cost effective. It’s moderately priced when compared to its distant cousins, copper and enameled cast iron.
3. Easy to clean. All you need is soap and water to do the trick; no fancy scrubs required.
2. Zero reactivity. Translation: It will never interfere with the flavor of your food (or attract germs) during meal prep or cooking.
1. Lastly, it’s pretty! With a sleek finish and modern design, it’s the perfect complement to any countertop. Outfit yours with a brand new shiny toaster or make a real impression with a stainless espresso machine; if you’re looking for a juicer/extractor, step it up and go for steel. Trust us, your friends will notice all that kitchen bling!