I often forget about my bathroom: Obviously, I don’t host guests in there! Neither do I spend much time lounging around in that room. But, as a result, it does look kind of…bland. White porcelain and beige tiles everywhere. Sooo not chic! (See, even The Style Hound has “problem” areas ) So, in honor if going bright this month, check out the 5 ways I’m planning to add a little pizzazz to a room that’s often neglected…
5. While a clear plastic shower curtain is “classic”, it can be a bit boring. Jazz it up with a bright yellow and red print that’s sure to “wow”.
Try: Trina Turk Coachella Shower Curtain
4. Trade in the metal trashcan and various soap holders for a bold matching set that’s sure to add insta-chic to any motif.
Try: Jonathan Adler Lacquer Collection
3. While white towels do add a sense of “hotel luxury” to the bath, more dynamic shades can have that same effect. For a whimsical take on the matchy-matchy towels, mix it up with complementary shades (just make sure it’s the same brand so it looks intentional!).
Try: Charter Club Bath Towels
2. With all the smooth surfaces in the bathroom like marble and ceramics, why not get a little wild and add a bit of texture with a fun & funky mat.
Try: Kassatex Bath Rugs
1. Maybe a plush robe is more for you, than for the room, but who can resist cozying up after a hot shower in a lustrous and absorbent wrap? Bonus: Grab a shade that matches your color scheme and hang it on the back of your door for an added burst of vibrancy.
Try: Lacoste Bath Robe
What will you be doing this season to spruce up your bathroom? Let me know in the comments!