Halloween is so close, it's scary! So, if you haven't grabbed costumes for everyone yet, time is running out! Get creative with these spooktacular costume ideas:
1. Babies are the easiest and most fun to dress up. I always loved the footed costumes because it keeps them warm & comfy while you're out and about. This Carter’s skeleton costume too adorable!
2. Pretty little flowers, princesses and fairies make up the majority of Halloween costumes for little girls. I like them because you can put just a bit of makeup on their faces to make your little princess feel more grown up, without going overboard.
3. Family costumes are a blast! You and your partner can dress up as Popeye and Olive Oyl, while outfitting your youngster as a can of spinach. You're sure to get lots of laughs out of that one!
4. For tweens, Hybrid Costumes are the "hot" thing right now. You know, they're too cool to actually dress up, but they don't want to miss out on the candy loot! Perfectly capture your teen’s ennui with a Generic Halloween Costume that’s ironic and chic.
5. If all else fails, make your own! I created an adorable paper doll costume out of posterboard, using scissors, yarn, tape, and a permanent marker!
What are you and your fam dressing up as this year? Let me know in the comments!
See you next week!