True confession time ... I have a nail polish addiction, and I kind of think a lot of you do too. Rather than trying to tear you (or me) away from the polish remover, I think acceptance is the best answer. And with my Day 6 essie Extravaganza Beauty Giveaway, you'll be able to indulge your digits with a new polish as often as you'd like!
From products to help you prep for the perfect application to the complete essie spring collection, this giveaway is like a dream come true in my book. I do have to apologize in advance for not having images to show you everything I'm offering today, but trust that I've pulled together five nail sets that I'd personally be happy to polish on. Several of these shades have have even been included in my Fall 2012 NYFW Nail Trend piece and recent Polish Up! post, so let's get started with the sets up for grabs today!
essie Prep Kit including:
- cuticle pen - a moisturizing blend of oils and shea butter to soften and soothe your cuticles
- first base base coat - the pre-polish step that helps your nail color last longer
- no chips ahead - the top coat that helps protect your polish from chipping and extends your mani for up to 10 days
essie A Spring to Invest in Collection including:
- navigate her - a light, bright green
- a crewed interest - a luminous peach shade that's an office favorite
- ole caliente - a hot, hot, hot red-orange
- orange, it's obvious! - bright orange, the color of the season
- to buy or not to buy - lavender with an iridescent shimmer
- tour de finance - my fave new fuchsia
essie Color Me Braziliant Collection including:
- meet me at sunset - vibrant deep orange
- too too hot - a saucy red with orange undertones
- absolutely shore - soft sea foam green
- smooth sailing - pearlescent periwinkle
essie's Got a Brand New Bag Collection including:
- very structured - burnt sienna
- carry on - one of the best deep burgundy shades I've seen to date
- power clutch - deep gray-green
- case study - rich camel beige
- glamour purse - a gorgeous almond taupe
- lady like - elegant soft mauve
essie The Winter Palette Collection including:
- brooch the subject - another fave, cashmere cameo
- cocktail bling - precious pale gray
- bangle jangle - a gorge grayish purple
- size matters - blazing hot ruby red
- school of hard rocks - a creamy green malachite
Give in to your nail addiction and follow these simple steps to enter for a chance to win one of these amazing sets absolutely free!
Step 1: Register for the mBLOG Community.
Step 2: After completing your registration, Sign In using your unique login name and password.
Step 3: Leave a comment about how often you hit the bottle (nail polish bottle of course!) and why you'd love to win before 11:59PM Eastern Standard Time tonight (March 19, 2012).
For official mBLOG Beauty Giveaway Rules & Regulations visit